Perpetual Motion Boy Perpetual Motion Boy

It was ok, I guess...

the animation was idk, ok... but it was the sound that was a bit too hard to hear. The volume kept on increasing and decreasing. And the echo effect on the voice mixed with the music made it almost too hard to hear what the narrator was saying... but all in all it's ok...

Axe Short Axe Short

Hahhaa! He gave him free brain surgery!

Short, simple and, yeah, not really funny the second the time. The animation was smooth, which is why you get an 8...
Btw, it would have been better if we didn't have to click to let them say the next thing, i mean, they're not gonna say anything else!

M3N - Episode 2 M3N - Episode 2

Funny... no, really

The animation movement smooth and actually quite good. But don't worry bout the "wonky frames". It kinda adds to the "funniness".

Walking Worm Ep1 Walking Worm Ep1

Okay... Not bad

It was really interesting, the story was good and the way it was presented was ok, but the animation and color could be a little better though. Maybe adding shadows might do it some good?

artblack01 responds:

Yeah, I agree, I think I rushed into this too. I need to make the animation more fluid and I should have checked my colors from scene to scene.

Mario's Mission Part 1 Mario's Mission Part 1

Not bad

The likeness of the movie is just like in the game. Really wish I cud play Mario like that!
btw I'm not really sure but, you got the spelling of "boss" wrong. Or maybe you were mentioning "booze"? I don't know.
Good luck with part two!

ultracool7 responds:

Well i actually meant boos as in multiple ghost.

Well thanks for the review. It means a lot.